We are a professional organization in all aspects – first choice for people who want to protect the health and comfort at their home in Wimbledon, London. We want to achieve this by:
1. Regular improvement of our employees, and build competitive advantage based on our skills and knowledge.
2. Creating a work environment that encourages team work, open communication and thinking processes.
3. To offer high quality services, because our company holds significant share on the market for cleaning services.
Official recognition of our services, the orientation towards customer satisfaction and environmental protection were obtained by the quality management system certification.
Pleasure and passion: to work with people dedicated, people whose involvement and passion for what they do helps to achieve superior performance in all that takes our company to customers.
Customer focus: we listen continuously the demands of our clients to meet and even exceed their expectations of quality. The customer is the center of everything we do.
Safety and reliability: To be known as the safest and reliable cleaning company. House cleaning is the most important for a healthy life. Through our services into the home and in industrial cleaning, we offer the opportunity to enjoy more free time and have a cleaner environment.
Spot cleaning and disinfecting surfaces can make cleaning a difficult if not performed by company specialized in cleaning. Thus we come to your rescue with the offer prices for all pockets and cleaning tips that will help.
Some examples of another type of Cleaning:
– We do not wash curtains in washing machine (whether handmade or factory, if they are of natural or synthetic fibers), but only by hand. We do not squeeze them. We just put a large towel or a sheet and press them gently.
- We soak the curtains in cold water and we leave them a few hours out, so the dust and smoke can come out (rain water is ideal). In this water, we place a hand full of salt. After that, are removed and placed in cold water plus 2 to 3 sachets of baking powder, which will white – even the very yellowing one.
- We remove them from cold water and put them in a warm water with soap paste where we wash easily by pressing and then, they rinse in several waters. At the last rinse again, we put a handful of salt and leave an hour or two.
- The curtain will look like they have been treated with the finest balsam. The curtains will be placed on the windows when they are still wet.
- At last, they will be washed and showered and hanged to dry.
When cleaning carpet we start with the stain removal and then remove dust, animal hair and other impurities. Before vacuuming sprinkle some lavender leaves on the carpet. The perfume will remain after cleaning the room and it will smell very nice. The animal hair on the carpet will be collected with a sponge, a piece of nylon curtain or wet sock. This applies when you also remove the fluff.
Remove the spots of red wine or fruit on the carpet by rubbing away the place with a little cold water and ammonia. Carpet stained with coffee, tea or cocoa is cleaned thoroughly with a homogeneous mixture of glycerin and warm water (one tea spoon of glycerin to 0.5 liters of water). Chewing gum stuck on the carpet must be removed by applying an ice cube over.
When carpet is clean, for bringing color to the carpet, wipe with a cloth or sponge, soaked in water with vinegar. Do not step on the carpet immediately after you finish peeling it. Being wet, the foot prints remain.